ACLS Instructors Course
Becoming an American Heart Association ACLS Instructor is easy after consulting with an American Heart Association Training Center to find out whether the Training Center (TC) is accepting new instructors and the TCC’s (Training Center Coordinator) preferred course delivery. The steps are simple – get started today!
1. Be accepted by your local AHA Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course and have a completed Instructor Candidate Application on file with that Training Center.
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS and Heartsaver.
3. Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
4. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months of completing the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators can require additional monitoring.
Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. You will also be able to post class dates and times to reach more students through our public website.
PRICE: $525.00 plus course manuals
Pricing for AHA instructor’s manuals vary. Please call or submit a contact inquiry for details concerning the Instructor’s Manual for this course after registering.
Course Cancellations & Policies
* A 25 % non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund; the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.