All Hazards Disaster Response (AHDR) 1-Day Course
NAEMT’s All Hazards Disaster Response (AHDR)course prepares EMS practitioners at all levels to respond to the many types of disaster scenarios they may encounter – floods, tornadoes, terror attacks, etc.
This 8-hour course teaches participants how to analyze potential threats in their area, assess available resources, and create a response plan that will save lives.
Features of a response plan covered in the course include:
- Communicating effectively during disasters.
- Mutual aid and interoperability.
- Managing resources such as supplies, medications and equipment.
- Triage and transportation strategies and challenges.
- Patient tracking and evacuation.
Order Course Books & Materials (REQUIRED)
This NAEMT course will require ordering a digital or hard copy format of the course book through the following on-line resource before the start of the class. Click link below to purchase digital or hardcopy versions of your required course materials:
Course Cancellations & Policies
* A 25 % non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund; the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.