BLS Renewal Course – Length: 3 Hours
The AHA BLS Update Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
BLS Renewal Details:
1) 3 hours in length
3) Must have a current [Non-expired] BLS Card.
4) Price: $65
Direct Book Ordering Links
Course requires either a digital or hardcopy of the course manual at start of class:
DO NOT REGISTER IF WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE DESIRED COURSE DATE - CALL 757-285-8338 INSTEAD!
See details in Course Cancellation & Policies* below.
Course Cancellations & Policies
* A 25 % non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied to all courses cancelled less than 48 hours in advance. Textbooks are nonrefundable. Should a student cancel the course and requests a refund; the cost of textbook, shipping, plus the cancellation fee will be deducted from course fee to be refunded.
IMPORTANT – If you are wanting to register within 48 hours of a listed course date, please call our office at 757-285-8338 to register by phone for availability, instead. If you do register online within 48 hours of a course, we may not be able to accommodate your request.